The Center for Women’s History and Leadership is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that manages the Frances Willard House Museum, and the Frances Willard Memorial Library and Archives. Our mission is to inspire and encourage everyone to exercise civic leadership as Frances Willard’s lasting legacy. Your donations are tax-deductible.
Mission of the FWHM
The Frances Willard House Museum preserves and interprets the Willard House and its historic collections to promote vibrant discussion of Willard’s life and her work on behalf of women, temperance and human rights. Educational uses of the Frances Willard House Museum, its grounds, and the Memorial Library and Archives benefit a local and global community of visitors, educators, and scholars.
- Vickie Burke – Chair
- Kathy Bell
- Juliet Bond
- Elizabeth Fraterrigo
- Bonnie Wilson
Museum and Archives Staff
- Lori Osborne – Museum Director
- Cate LiaBraaten – Manager of Museum Operations
- Emilie Hogan – Director, Advocacy and Community Engagement
- Alice Burton – Director, Social Media and Visitor Services
- Janet Olson- Archivist
- Alpha Phi Foundation
- Evanston History Center
- Evanston Women’s History Project
- First United Methodist Church
- League of Women Voters Evanston
- Shorefront Legacy Center
- Woman’s Club of Evanston
- YWCA Evanston/North Shore
See our list of major supporters and grantors over the past 3 years.